Sunday, February 14, 2010

NEW! Flower Templates

New in the stores are these fun flower templates, another Illustrator creation! There are nine flower mats, nine accent lines, and one bonus button center. All the mats and lines are in separate files so they are easy to use.
For some inspiration I created this layered flower sample:
I used four different flower mats. Each has a solid fill except for the third mat, which is a cardboard box layer style. The little wire coils were made with one of the accent lines and a chrome style. I put a crinkled paper overlay over the whole flower then used the burn tool to accent the crinkles, add strategic shadowing, and darken the edges of the petals. Then I added the button center and merged the whole flower.
These templates are so fun to use! Just let your creativity run wild and see what you come up with! I would love to see what you do!

No comments:

Post a Comment